10.17.2008

The Bible Verse to Live By

Upon reading the sponsor’s title, I told myself that this is an easy topic to make. But while I started to write and recalling my bible verses that serves as my guide in living, I could not think even one. I kept trying but nothing comes into my thoughts. I went to bed and rest and started thinking about it again. I spend less than an hour but no bible verse came it. How could this be, Lord? Recalling my past, before year 2002, I was one of the active church leaders in our community, one of the readers of the bible during the holy mass and we gave lectures on basic bible study program to the people in our community who belonged to our church. During those days, I felt that I was closer to God even though I was struggling for life – problems, work and financials.

Year 2002 -2004, I was in Japan as a recipient of the Japanese Government Scholarship program. I met different people with varied nationality and became close to them. We were all studying Intensive Japanese Language class and we stayed at Hiroshima International house. I was invited to attend and visit different churches. After six months in Hiroshima University, I moved to Shimane University for my major field of Study. One day, somebody knocked at my door, Japanese preachers, they could hardly speak English, they talked about there God , since at that time I only have few nihongo I could not also understand them. They called an English speaking lady in the phone and finally, they convinced to visit there church. I did not know what I was doing, and did not understand much there due to the language, but one thing they handed me an amulet. I avoided them by not opening the door and pretending not to be there.

I went back to my country but did not attend any church activities. Few years, I got married to a man that is not also active in her religion. But we both believed in God.

I have came across with CineMeetings and Events will be hosting the first-ever Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23, 2008. I would like Find out more about God and be closer to Him again. Quoted below is the information and if you wanted to Find out more(click the link).


“With CineMeetings & Events on your side, you can enhance the educational and entertainment value of your presentation with the big screen, stadium seating, high-resolution digital projection and crystal clear audio. From a single-site meeting to an event that encompasses hundreds of locations, CineMeetings & Events provides centralized event management including booking, event coordination and execution, technical support, promotional tools, advanced audio/visual technologies, plus a suite of catering services”

Find out more summary of this event , register and be closer to God.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment