10.18.2008

Adjustment of Status AOS Cover Letter


Nature of the submission: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status


Date____________

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680- 4120


To Whom It May Concern:


Enclosed please find Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Form I-864 Affidavit of Support, Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization and all supporting documents for my wife, ________________ (name of you wife)
(Maiden Name: ______)


Contents includes:


I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

Check: Payment in the amount of $1010 (Biometrics fee included)

Copy of Form I-797 Notice of Action (Approval Notice)▪ Copy of Intending Immigrant’s Birth certificate
Copy of U.S. Citizen Spouse’s Birth Certificate
Copy of passport (Biographical Page) with non immigrant K1visa

Copy of form I-94 (front and back)

Copy of Marriage Certificate

Medical form I-693A(in sealed envelope)

Form G-325A, Biographic Information Sheet

Two (2) passport size pictures I-864 Affidavit of Support

Federal income tax return, including W-2 for 2007

Letter of employment

Copy of most recent pay stubs

Copy of passport page (US Citizen husband)

Copy of recent Bank Statement I-765 Application for Employment Document

Copy of passport (Biographical Page), with non immigrant K1 visa

Copy of form I-94 (front and back)

Copy of Marriage Certificate

Two (2) passport size pictures


Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.Sincerely,


______________ (name and signature)
PETITIONER


Sample Cover Letter for Removal of Conditions


1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice info! Thanks for sharing this to us. In a cover letter to an employment agency or executive search firm, you should always mention your current or most recent salary, as well as your willingness to relocate for a position.

    ReplyDelete