8.21.2011

Friends and Family



Guest post written by Kevin Beach

Moving away from my friends and family was really hard for me but when I got married I knew I didn’t really have a choice. My husband and I had actually been doing long distance for years and he lived in California and we would just fly back and forth every month or so to make it work. I found us a great house online that’s sort of outside of town and I’ve been getting everything together like calling the cable company and going to Http://Get.Wildblue.Com/ to see about internet. I don’t know a lot about being a wife but I tell him all the time that I’m learning and will continue to! I love him so much and it’s so great being in the same city but there are definitely times I really wish I was back home with my kin. I can’t imagine not seeing them several times a year so we’re just going to have to figure out how to make that work within our budget – maybe those can be gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment