8.21.2011

Find Dentist Easily

Hey Judy and Mike, let me tell you about this new dentist I got: he is the coolest.   His name is Mr Johncam  and he is from South Africa.  He has the nicest office I've ever been to.  After I moved here I didn't know where to go and then just tried the smilegeneration.com site. Wow.  They connect you with the best dentists who are committed to excellence and to giving everyone an exceptional dental experience. Smilegen is a very large network -- more dentists members than any other network.  Dr. Johncam told me that they do more crown work than any other dental group in the  whole country.

Good Dentists are hard to find. Now you ALL know that to find a Family Dentist, just go to smilegeneration.com.  I mean any type of dentist:  You can find dentists easily, speciality ones; even Orthodontist.  Thank God I am over that.  One thing I am never over is keeping away the drill as much as possible and the Hygeneist, Alice, does a great job on my cleanings and giving me specific tips to improve my dental self care


If any of you beside Judy or Mike try try thing, please let me know.
As for Judy and Mike you know that I expect a  report for my blog fans so get with it RIGHT NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment