8.19.2009

ehow Experiment Updates


ehow is a one of the best online passive income on writing how to articles. I joined last April 4, 2009 and started writing articles based on my experiences, expertise and skills. I have tried bloggings and earned around $1,200 a year from the paid blogging sites that I joined. But I was discouraged and decided to stopped paid bloggings for various reasons : my Google Page Rank became 0, my website traffic and visitors are decreasing and I am tired taking opportunities, reviews and campaigns that was not my field of interest. Some articles was made for the sake of earning more offers even if the blogger is not familiar with the advertisers' requirements. I do not want to spend time researching and reading any sources or studying the advertisers' website links just to make posts.

That is why I research for some online earnings that will make money by sharing your skills and experiences without the pressure of catching opportunities. I have tried a few but I am happy with ehow. You can read ehow community forum for more information.

Below is my income experiment. Take note how my earnings are rising from $10.66 in April and $29.24 in July with 32 articles. I will not count my August earning since today is only the 3rd.

I got an email today, one new member asked me as to how many pageviews does it take to make income, so I made this post for her and for anyone wish to know how. This is my earning as of August 3, 2009. Take note the relationship of the articles with the highest earnings and the number of views.

Conclusion:

Higher views does not always mean higher income or earnings although it makes a difference or it has greater chances.

Tips:

Evaluate your articles:
  • How many people will be searching for that kind of topic or keywords?
  • Always re - read your articles for spelling and grammar.
  • Join or read ehow community forum.
  • Make 100 articles and earn higher income per month.
  • Read book from the top earner Writergig - Click here to view more details


Articles Written: 32
Article Views: 8,346
Earnings in July $29.24
(earnings will be updated monthly in this post)


2 comments:

  1. Great blog- and very pretty. And thank you for checking out mine!! Jen : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good earnings, just keep plugging away at it! It's so fun to watch the earnings start to roll in.

    ReplyDelete