8.15.2009

Boots from Zappos Ed Hardy

I had a hard time choosing and buying boots for my 15 year old daughter. She wanted a simple but ones that really "rocked". We ran into different shops in malls but she was hesitant to buy and very meticulous in trying to get what she really wanted. I was tried following her and listening to her comments with the styles and looks that she says her peers like to wear.

To help hee I searched the web and I found Zappos.com. I let her view the gallery of all the boots that Ed Hardy is displaying. We decided to buy online with the discounted price plus the comfort of Zappos money back guarantee. Ordering together on line, we had fun and excitement. The shoes arrived quickly...just three days! She loves them. Now she is ready to rock n roll.

Since then, my daughter and her peers continued buying the Zappos Ed Hardy products. They are always watching for the latest designs that Ed hardy has to offer. I got a surprise when my husband told me that he has ordered from Zappos for over ten years! He knew of the Zappos Shoes selections as good design, quality and fashions at affordable prices. And the convenience is unbeatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment