7.24.2009

Love Birds Ville


I joined Johnsonville contest under Get Crazy Category.

At home, we have two lovely birds: Yellow and Red is Chinkee, a male bird who has been lonely for 5 months alone in one of our room. Green and White is Lovely Rita, a female bird who came along 4 months ago. When Rita came, Chinkee was no longer interested in me. He focused all his attention to Lovely Rita. I felt that he doesn't even want to see me.... Wahhhh. They stayed in the next room, where windows are closed all day. I just give them food and water. At first they were not in the cage. They freely flew around the room. And mess around the room! Oh my..... terrible!
So, I decided to moved them in the living room, where they can see the nature, feel the fresh air, see other birds chirping but inside the cage. At least now, their voices are heard, they chirped and make much noise when they hear other birds.I can tell how happy they are in their new paradise. Look how lovely they are. So close, but they are not doing bad. It is just their nature, they used to rest and sleep like that. Hello, Smile!-chinkee & rita

No comments:

Post a Comment