7.08.2009

Armani Exchange New Premium Denim at $98

Since I moved to Hawaii , I haven't purchased Jeans for myself. Every time I visited malls and stores I couldn't find the pair that fit my taste, style and size. I have tried fitting numerous times to see if I'm comfortable and I ended up going on without any new Jeans!
One day, it just flashes in my thoughts the idea of trying to purchase Denim online. It worked! I can see how the fabric is and its style by using the zoom and other features at dozens of online sites. I now find my favorite site: Armani Exchange featuring the New Premium Denims starting at $98. I can't tell you how many jeans I've already ordered. And, I have an order for another pair in my cart right now. Smile.

These are some of my favorites:

  1. Light Wash Jeans online exclusive of 30% off and now & $89 from $125 regular price.
  2. Potassium Straight Leg $98.
  3. Wing Printed Boot Cut. $125.
I like to treat myself on occasion like for my birthday this month. And I think I have found the best deals! I can also shop for other products like blouses, accesories and even mensware. And so far, all my orders have been eligible for free shipping.

In addition to that, I am also interested in "text AX contest" and the SMS campaign as well - to win a pair of denim every day for the moth of July by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). FYI: Customers who purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, in store or online, between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 will receive a gift card of $20 off you next purchase of $100 or more, valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09. For more information about this product follow AX Blog.



Post?slot_id=

2 comments: