3.06.2009

Shopping Guide for Women

My sister Cherry Fe is now in Birmingham, United Kingdom for studies. Our family is proud of her success in applying for student visa. It is her first winter and I know how hard for her to adjust to the climate or weather plus the winter clothing.

I remember my first winter when I was in Japan for studies too, it was terrible. Thanks for the strong Filipino scholars organization who welcomed and provided me good things for my new home.

During winter, we can see different winter style for women. . I wished I have read winter style guide for women before coming to Japan. But anyway, I survived and got used to it.

Now, I am in the Hawaii, United States. No heavy snows in my island. Most of the people are wearing casual summer styles, fall styles and spring style clothing. (Please follow the link assigned to every style you like to explore and it will lead you its respective style guide for your clothing needs).

I love to treat myself good by shopping any of the favorite clothing. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment