2.11.2009

Quality Eyeglasses from $8 at Zenni Optical

I had explored several online optical websites for my eyeglasses and purchased one. I thought that no other eyeglasses store online can beat that quality and price that I have availed for that item. It was $15. I even told my friends and family members for the great deal that I made.

Would you believe that you can now get quality optical eyeglass for as low as $8? Yes, wearing stylish eyeglasses everyday is no longer impossible at Zenni Optical.

The picture on the right for example is my favorite. It is made up of light plastic full-rim frame with a 180 Degree full swing spring-loaded hinge and almond shape with bendable wire. There are also frame color choices: Black outside-yellow inside; Light blue; Brown; or Black with amber spots. The price is $8.00 only.

Zenni Optical is the most user-friendly prescription eyeglasses website. Eyeglasses categories, specific descriptions, prices and popular models can be found in the main or homepage link for easy browsing. Shipping and handling charge at $4.95 only.In addition, New Your Time article mentioned Zenni Optical as one of the recommended cheap and quality eyeglasses to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment