12.26.2008

Sit on Santa's Lap

Fast, playful, cuddly and fragile little man. My one year old nephew baby Luis. He is cute and funny. He makes my day complete. He is one year and 7 months today but he only got only 8 teeth, but doctors says it is normal, I am relieved! He plays his favorite bicycles, run after the dogs, shots perfectly the ball on the ring. He is studious. He is left handed and perfectly knows how to handle a pencil and draws zigzag lines, and circles. He knows what are his toys, things and favorite pillows. His head turns when beautiful ladies are around and make a flirty smile and a flying kiss! He want freedom and carefree. So don't put him on arms jail.

I have tried his picture in jail using the fun, enjoyable and exciting CEIVA Digital Photo Frame Sit on Santa's Lap. I never thought that it would be a unique one. I even laughed alone loudly when I saw his picture on Santa's Video. It was really amazing! I told myself, " Wow! That was great!" The funniest thing was when I emailed it to my friends, while they were watching the video links with Santa and my wish for Luis, they were both surprised how come the picture, name and wish were there in Santa's Video.

Aside from trying this new digital photo frame, you can also enter the contest where winners are selected randomly each day to win $500.

Got a wish this holiday? Enjoy sitting on Santa’s Lap, get a change to win the contest and wishes come true!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment: