12.26.2008

Morijama Naotaro : Sakura


I really love this song. This was one of the best song when I left Japan. Every time I played this song. All my beautiful memories when I was in Japan flashes back.

The friendship that I have gained from my classmate in different parts of the world during my Intensive Japanese Language Course at Hiroshima University. I really missed you all guys! Helen and Mwagesha from Kenya, Alpha from New Guine, Jesus from Mexico, Amy from Phils, Kaku from China, Thomas from Poland, Lessie from Paraguay, Zu win from Mynmar, Van Ann from Vietnam and more.....

To my sensei from my In-service Traning for teachers at Shimane University. I dedicate this song for you all.......... Sayonara.....

1 comment:

  1. it is indeed great to remember those day. remember mountains are static but human beings may sometime meet again

    ReplyDelete