11.17.2008

My Affiliate Experience

Affiliate is like an online sharing between an online merchant and the website or blogger owner by placing advertisements on his website to sell the products of bring potential costumers to the merchants website in exchange for a profit share of the products in three ways:
  • Pay per Click
  • Pay per Sale
  • Pay per Lead

Since I am on my way of exploring how to earn money online and also curious as to how Affiliate marketing works, I tried taking affiliate opportunity in SocialSparks. As seen below were my taken affiliate opportunities dated October 14 and October 21, 2008. I have followed the all the requirements:

To make a post of each affiliate opportunity in my blog.
Generate a code
Paste it in my Blog

Everyday, I checked my account on affiliate, It is clear the Start date (10-21-08) and End Date (10-21-09).
Last November 2, 2008, I received an email with subject, Ended Links Still Active and the body of the letter are as follows:

Please be aware that the following links are from affiliate opportunities that have recently ended:
423667/Personalized Flash Drives
423693/WhiteWalls
Art Gallery... Love Art?
423665/FirstStreet USB Turntable
Please remove these from your sites as you will not receive any additional payments from click-throughs.

Opps! I thought it will end on October 2009?! Anyways, Delete, delete. What can I do! Hmm. Another lesson to learn again.



No comments:

Post a Comment