11.18.2008

Holiday Wish Come True At Kmart Layaway Program

Make your Christmas wish come true with Kmart Layaway for the Holidays!

Oh how I had problems last christmas! I was wishing to have several items and products as presents for my loved ones. I also needed a gift for myself for home improvement (and for a simple treat too, lol) But as I checked the prices, I was just a little short. :( This year I found that Kmart knows how to make things right and easier!

Kmart has a new program where you can pay for your item over a several weeks period. You can use the Layaway program to shop for holidays, family and home, back-to-school and the latest fashion. There are items that are not included for Layaway, and the Layaway Program is also not available at all Kmart stores, and it requires a down payment or weekly payments. For these reasons, you need to check if the Kmart Layaway for Holiday is available in your area. Make a list of your wishes, explore the store and see if the item is still available, once you have selected the item, prepare your down payment and proceed to the layaway counter for registration. You will be given instructions and information on how to make payments every two week. Take home the items once your payment has been completed.

ME AND MY FRIENDS LOVE THIS NEW K-MART PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!

For complete information or to learn more about this program visit Kmart Layaway for the Holidays.

Click Here

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment