11.23.2008

Digital Gifts For Your Loved Ones

I made this post to remind my husband indirectly about the stuffs that he promised to purchase but it’s been 6 months now and he did not mention it again. He receives email from all of my posts every time I publish articles in my site. Please don’t feel bad, honey.

Here are some gift ideas for you to think about:

TV and LCD – We often watched TV on his PC. I am okay with that but in terms of the comfort while resting on the sofa facing on wide screen TV on the wall is more romantic and relaxing. Yes, I remember that we have a 13” TV in the other room but it's for your exercise, that’s one purpose why it’s on the other room and not in the living room. Will you still consider Sony 40V4000 40'' 1080p Digital LCD TV before the year ends? Yes? YES!!

Laptop – Just kidding. My old notebook is still working well. But it is worth looking for the latest model, specially one+t laptop bundle – pink. I think it’s cute.

Digital Camera – I know we have three of different brands. But we can not use it underwater. Please consider Underwater Digital Camera for our regular beach and outdoors. I love watching fishes and wish to take pictures under the sea. This might be one of the best gifts for us to enjoy while swimming and snorkeling.

I recommend shopping online for many reasons. It is convenient, no need for vendors and no pressures to buy, variety of products available, and able to compare products and features. A post on savebuckets features how price comparison shopping site works.


1 comment: