10.19.2008

RealAge Issue

Logo



I took the RealAge Test about two months ago although I was not motivated to do so. I was thinking that it was not true and it would just add spam in my emails. But as I kept on answering each item, it keeps me going until I finally complete that test.

My calendar age is 35.2 and my RealAge test result is 34.8 with a difference of -0.4. I learned what makes my age younger and older and I loved to share it here:

Health (keep me younger)

  • no family history of ovarian cancer
  • taking medications as directed
  • no breast cancer in the family
  • having a healthy attitude

Habits

  • driving phone-free
  • staying within a speed limit
  • reaching your level of education
  • not driving much
  • designating a driver
  • getting enough sleep
  • buckling up
  • driving a mid to large size vehicle

Relationships

  • Having people you can turn to
  • having parents who stayed together
  • owning a dog
  • being happily married

Diet

  • getting plenty of omega -3s
  • enjoy a range of foods
  • being a fruit eater
  • eating breakfast everyday

Fitness

  • doing cardio activity
  • building your flexibility
  • building strength
  • having a healthy BMI

Things to do:

  1. Watch your BP
  2. Get your cholesterol tested
  3. Spend 120 seconds at the sink
  4. Stick with your sleep schedule
  5. Keep learning
  6. Don't forget about you
  7. Focus on getting the right amounts of calcium, folic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E
  8. Increase your vitamin E
  9. Cut down on red meat
  10. Boost your folate intake
  11. Up your calcium and D intake
  12. Get a daily dose of C
  13. Pump up the potassium
  14. Eat more grains
  15. Vary your veggies
  16. Take a closer look at your diet
  17. Review your workout
  18. Know your numbers - Measure your heart rate, and then update your test

Don't just keep on reading this post, act today and Take the RealAge Test! It's free!


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment