10.23.2008

K1 Biometric Updates

This post is a continuation on my previous post on K1 Biometrics dated October 19, 2008 or an updates for my Biometric schedule. As mentioned on my post, I was scheduled for a Biometrics by USCIS Honolulu last October 4th, and so I have book a round trip ticket on that date. After a week, I received a call from Honolulu that my schedule will be postponed because the date of appointment has no office. (I dont know what kind of holiday). And I just need to wait for further instructions from them. I waited for almost a month and just 6 days ago, I received again a call that they can not grant my request in my mail to have my interview and biometrics at the same time. Yesterday, I got a mail from them for my final Biometrics schedule for my Adjustment of Status (AOS) application and Employment Authorization Document (EAD) on October 31, 2008 (Halloween..... Booooh).

No comments:

Post a Comment