10.31.2008

K1 Biometric Appointment at Halloween

My Biometric schedule was originally set last Oct 4, 2008 but someone called from USCIS Honolulu that my appointment will be rescheduled because there was no office on that date. Luckily, Today is the schedule October 31st, booooooh , Halloween , I wonder if they will moved this again! I am now getting ready for my flight to Honolulu at Ala Moana Blvd.

Requirements:

  • I-797C, Notice of Action
  • Photo Identification

All applicants must bring their passport, driver's license, national ID, or State-issued photo ID. If you appear without your identification, your biometrics will not be taken.

Cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices are not permitted.

I just have have the following identification:

  • passport
  • driver's license
  • marriage certificate (just in case for he airport authorities if they might question me, my passport name is still my maiden name)


No comments:

Post a Comment