10.31.2008

Custom Suits at MY.SUIT

Storefront_logo


If I can only turn back the time…The time where my husband and I was looking for the best suit to wear on our wedding last August 10, 2008. I would rather have no second thought in making an appointment for a custom suit for my husband. The mens’ suit are Made to measure that is why they have the most convenient online scheduler for an appointment.

But I know it wasn’t too late since I am going to surprise him for a special suit from MY.SUIT. It comes in 3 simple steps: Measuring, Styling, and Fabric Selection.

I have already decided for the style:

Jacket style – single button.
Pant Style – flat fornt, 1/8 op pocket and tunnel belt loops
Fabric – Dark Gray Glen

I have sent an email to my cousin recommending MY.SUIT for her wedding next year! And we are going to attend! At that time my husband can wear his suit! We are going to compare who got the best suit!

To all readers out there, don’t just read and watch pictures in his post and in the web, why not make an appointment to be measured today and visit the store. And probably, I can see myself reading your MY.SUIT experience online. Try to experience wearing custom suits and see the difference among your ready to wear suits.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment