10.13.2008

Flower Arrangement Pictures

Note: I added more flower arrangements pictures in my squidoo website, please visit this link:

Flower Arrangements for All Occasions Photos






































Note: I added more flower arrangements pictures in my squidoo website, please visit this link: 

Flower Arrangements for All Occasions Photos



Flower arrangements in a combination of several element to produce a visually pleasing display of fress flowers where flowers are arranged in several basic designs. These designs included vertical, horizontal, triangular, crescent, and oval arrangements.

General flower arrangement design principles include unity, balance, harmony and rhythm. Other elements include the use of light, space, texture, scale and accent.

While attending the Kauai County Farm Bureau at Vidinha Stadium. I took pictures of the different flower arrangements as seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment