9.21.2008

The Profiles

If you met him/her in a dating website, what are your profiles?

His Profile

I am a good dancer. I like being on small boats for fun. I am very active. I go to bed at 8:30pm and get up at 5am every day. I like a lot of quite time at home. I have a strong spiritual practice and can join my wife in any religion. I need a wife to keep our home clean and neat, cook a variety of foods well and meet our basic needs for love. I am NOT good at organizing things. I do not have great social skills. I am strictly a one woman man. I want to stay married till death do us part. It is important to me that my wife be pleasant looking to me. I like a ready natural smile. I like a slim person. I like a person who is a one man woman. I like a woman who can enjoy time on her own with her own female friends and activities. I live on the Island of Kaua’i in Hawai’i where there is a nice Filipino community. I am financially stable with a pension that continues for both me and my wife. I do NOT want to have or live with children. I need a woman who is spiritual or religious to a mild or moderate amount. The ages of mid thirties and up might be good for my wife. A younger person might be OK if she was very sure about NOT wanting children. I have excellent health and want the same in my wife. Being good spouses to each other may help us to stay that way!

My Profile

I am small dark and ugly. Looking for those who are looking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment