9.21.2008

How did you met?

How did you meet him/her?


Internet (online games, online dating site, chat rooms, childhood sweetheart, somethere in your place, in another country, at work, introduce by relatives, friends, former classmate, etc...)
Bar/LoungeYour typical, "We saw each other from across the room...."



We met on Yahoo Personals. I came across his profile and Imed him for the heck of it....little did I know that it would be the best risk I ever took. We chatted for 3 weeks...met at the different starbucks (he finally came over to the right one) on the first date...he moved 120 miles away and changed jobs to be with me. and now we're getting married...and he's graduating with his BA in Political Science six months later. I made him go to school when we met 2-1/2 years ago and he's been doing school full time and working full time ever since.I love my sweetie!


Me and Jared met on a site called HotorNot! It's a site where you post your pic, and people rate it. You also have a chance to request to talk to that person, if they approve of you. Well, I guess we both thought each other was "HOT" so more than 2 years later, the rest is history.
We met in high school. A chemistry class, actually. (I almost never tell people that, they make so many bad jokes!). He was the only boy who didn't talk to me. (I was a little self centered then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment