3.21.2012

Getting a Philippines Drivers License with a Hawaii License

I thought is it very hard to get a driver''s license here in Dumaguete, Philippines but I was able to get it in 5 hours! not in days, weeks and months. I remember my brother said, it took them 6 months to get there driver's license.

I showed my Hawaii Driver's License to the evaluator. She then, told me to photocopy my license and passport, then get a medical certificate. I loved that there accredited offices for the requirements nearby and I just have to walk few feet away. Of course, the waiting is not so long.

When I was done with all the requirements, I went back to the first evaluator again and then she gave me a form to fill in and I applied for Foreign Driver's License Conversion and it is not a professional one. I paid around Php 600  and got my license around 12 pm the same day!

1 comment: