1.18.2012

Teaching Me



Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

There are so many people trying to teach me how to use a computer you’d think I’d be an IT expert by now. But nope, I’m just as technologically inept as I’ve ever been even though my kids, my husband and even my boss are in on the effort. I’m just much more comfortable with a pen and paper than I am working really hard to do anything else – I can’t imagine why people don’t write letters anymore and why they don’t care about how impersonal it seems to send an email. I recently stumbled ontohttp://www.tvbydirect.com/ and signed us up for DirecTV and you would have thought my husband thought I’d launched a rocketship – he was so proud of me for getting online and not asking for help you would have thought I should get a gold medal! I am not all that interested in learning anything more but at least I’m able to get online and do what I need to do to get my work done both professionally and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment