12.18.2011

Love my family

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan 

I love my family, I really do, but living with them is driving me crazy. From picking a direct TV to watch to what to make for dinner to having to wait on more hot water for the shower, there are just too many darn people in this house. When I was young my parents decided to have as many kids as they naturally could and that’s made 11 of us – yeesh. That’s way too many people in this little 4 bedroom house which means that when I had to move back home after college I had to share a room with my two teenage sisters. I love my siblings and they’re all great people but there are just too many opinions and voices at any one time when you’re home at this house. I love being a part of a big family but I sure could do without LIVING with one, if you know what I mean…that’s where things get dicey. Hopefully in a couple of months I’ll have enough saved up to get my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment