11.18.2011

Plus Size Maternity Clothes


Aloha girls.  Here is my tip for the week.  My sister is pregnant (in her 8th month, God I can't wait till it is over! Smile.)  Well she found this great site for plus size maternity clothes. 


My sister is hard to please.  Some of you have met Joanna Marie.  You Know! Well she reports that she is super pleased with this site  URL. They have SO MUCH VARIETY.

In each category there a  big selection of various priced clothing items.  Her husband loves the prices and I love the look.  So does her admirers.  Everybody has commented.  For example her colleague friend Louise McMillian say her bathing suit just last week and said that she was struck how good my sister looked.


I mean truly you can't go wrong.  In looking for plus size maternity clothes you sometimes have to put up with less than pleasing customer service.  At Onestopplus.com the service is friendly and efficient.  When my sister had to return something that did not work for her, they took it back with absolutely no questions asked.


We are going to have a final baby shower for her and I am getting her a gift certificate for plus size maternity clothes from this site. I know she will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment