11.08.2011

Best Golf Prices in Hawaii

This post brought to you by One Wave Designs. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Golf Buddies!  Here is the best way to explore and enjoy Hawaii great golf courses.  Par Hawaii Golf discounted tee times makes it more affordable and more convenient.  My wife kept bugging me to stop driving around and calling around to find a tee time that worked for me.  This meant it had to be on a scheduled time that worked with my schedule and not at the high published rates.  My friend at the Real Estate developer does not care about the costs.  I do.
 
Planning a trip here to our home island? If so, browse Hawaii Golf by island and plan your tee times in advance.  Most of our friends visit us here in Kauai for only a few days.  They may spend a week or more on the other islands during the course of that trip.  Now they can plan out a great golfing vacation at the courses they want and search the individual islands they will be coming to.
 
Par Hawaii Golf's helpful FAQ section answers every single questions my friends have.  Try it and I promise you too will be satisfied.  Please let me know if you find any answer that I have give you are not correct.  OK?  See you  to the 19th hole.
Par Hawaii Golf Discount Tee Times

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment