9.28.2011

Need Money Fast?




Hey gals and guys...Here I go again...You know how I have help myself on the net financially with prepaid phones and other items.  Now I ask you:  Do you need a cash advance?  Read what I do when I need a cash advance.  You know how often I run short on cash!  Not that I don't have a lot of "stuff" God knows we all have cars, phones and everything we need.  But I just saw something I WANT.  And I don't get paid till the 15th of the month.



Not to worry...I will go to the cash store.  They are fast.  It took me only 15 minutes to get my first cash advance and now that they know me, it takes as little as FIVE  minutes.  My friend Sally also wrote in her blog the same time.  Please write ME and tell me what your experience is.

It may be a good idea to borrow when you do not need it so that when you do, it will be even faster.  They give you up to 2,000 dollars on a cash advance loan and as much as 25,000 dollars on a title loan.  They are very reliable and honest.  This is also a good way to improve that all important CREDIT SCORE.  Here is how that works.  Every time you borrow any amount (even small amounts) AND return it as promised, it adds to your credit score.  Doing it only a few time can make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment