9.10.2011

Hundreds of Plus size Halloween Dress

Oh God Girls...do I have news for you. If you remember my dear little sis and I sometimes, not note I did say sometimes to go to the net for plus size outfits for special occasions. Well for this year I hope I am not too late to tell you where you can get the very best selection of costumes for Halloween.

Plus Size Halloween Costumes in the Hundreds! Yes, I did say hundreds. Queen of darkness. Queen of light, Queen of the Fairies. Queen of the sixties. Queen of many many things. Also: Flower child. Pirates, Little red riding hood. Sixties themes. Maid. Dress up or Dress down, you have HUNDREDS of choices. And the sizes go to w44! They have stuff for your guy too! This year don't mess around. Get him dressed too and have fun at a party. They have a special right now at woman within giving ten dollars off of any order over $25.00. As always, I need you to tell me if you have anything other than a great experience if you follow my blog on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment