9.14.2011

Divorce Lawyer for Men


 In my recent divorce I got representation that was from a firm specializing in MEN.  I got very level-headed advice and there is a big difference between him and my wife’s attorney who is much more emotional.  Hey Fellas, You may or may not know the lock that woman have had in family courts for decades.  Cordell and Cordell change that!
They did an outstanding job representing me and protecting my interests. And it was a Gal doing it.  I am stoked that my kids will have me as a real dad with read custody.   She consistently offered me the personal attention  I am truly impressed with her legal knowledge, attention to detail, and the ability to address complex situations quickly. Cordell & Cordell is a fantastic law firm. Thanks again for the great service!" 
You blog readers remember my sad saga of divorce...there have been THREE in my past.  I've told you all the Gorey details before.  Now I am happy to be finished with my last one and can really see the difference in the attitude of this firm that I am telling you about. Read their book and watch their video.  You will see what I am talking about here.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment