9.24.2011

Android on Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Guys and gals... You can take this to the bank.  Call a friend.  This is about Android on Straight Talk.  I giving you AGAIN the straight talk on Straight Talk... I know the details.  I have learned the details of their Hook, line and sinker .... That is to say, I know the ins and outs of this thing.
 
First, if you haven't discovered it yet, it is becoming more and MORE COMMON FOR US FRIENDS TO SWITCH AWAY FROM yearly contracts.  Or any contracts.   With straight talk I am never shocked at big bills that were unexpected.  They have a few different  plans and you  can switch among them as your needs change.  All kinds of  phone choices.  Data volume choice.  Of course texting included in all plans.
 
I saved 50% of my monthly bill and I am much happier knowing in advance what my phone service is costing me.
 
And this is terrific.  When I was starting I had a new question several times in the first month.  A free call got me a quick answer.  Speaking of free calls, THEY'S ALL FREE on straight talk in the US.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment