8.01.2011

Walden University for my Masters Degree

I need to tell you of my excitement about enrolling at WaldenU.edu.  You know that I am working on the hospital psych ward as a nurse.  Now I am set to finish up my BA and then get a MASTERS Degree in psychology while still working!  And Walden University's online degree programs is one of the most experienced in "distance Learning"...My father's best friend went there over 40 years ago.  He said it is highly regarded besides being accredited.

If you want see and learn about Walden, visit its website.  I can get tuition aid and since I will still be working full time, it will be relatively easy to swing financially.  The best part of the program is all the ways they have for students and faculty to interact with each other.  It looks like the best of both worlds to me:  I will meet new people with my common interests, get the Degree I really want and then get started on my new career!  Later I plan to go for a Phd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment