8.19.2011

Straight Talk cuts my cellphone bills

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Calling all my friends:  You call a friend too.  My mom knows best, as I have told you a million times.  She never got caught up in annual contracts for cell service and everything you need is now available in her favorite format:  
  1. no contract 
  2. no credit check
  3. never any surprise extra on the bill
  4. no fee for activation deactivation or reactivation
 
Folks this is a no brainer now that Straight Talk is offering so many different plans and phones, including smart phones.
 
I am heading to the mall with my big savings. 
 
I not only cut my phone bill IN HALF but I feel better about my self that I am in control of my spending.
 
Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
 
The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
 
Do it now!  you know it is the right way to save money! 
 
Watch one of the Real Straight Talk customer testimonials below.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment