8.04.2011

The Steam Team carpet cleaning



The Steam Team at http://www.thesteamteam.com/austin-cleaning-services/upholstery.shtml is my number one choice for carpet cleaning ever since my fathers' store suffered fire damage in the Mid-1980's. Since then we have used them in cleaning and maintaining commercial and residential flooring, upholstery, air ducting, and even my mothers fancy marble tile foyer! .


My number one goal is to get customer satisfaction, and over the years the steam team has given me that. I now expect more than I ever did! If I am not completely satisfied, they will do whatever it takes to rectify the problem.


My entire family suggests calling them for a quote or to schedule an appointment anywhere in the larger Austin area. My friend recommended  terracotta tile cleaning austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment