8.20.2011

Sprint TEP app: Get if for Free While you still can

This post brought to you by Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

HTCEVOSHIFT_GCVS_settings menu.jpg (5 documents)
Hey Guys, most of us have Sprint so I want you to know that it is now time to get a free app to add to Sprint Total Equipment Protection App (TEP)!  This Cool New App Help Find Misplaced phones.  No more losing the phone and not knowing where it is or having someone steal your phone and losing all your contacts and stealing your information!
 
 
Also if that isn't enough,  Sync contacts, Remote wipe phone, Lock phone, or even sound and alarm.    I was up and running in just a few minutes at no additional cost! BUT it is free for another EIGHT (8) days or so only.  DO IT NOW and let me know what you think.  OK?
 
THIS MAKES MY LIFE MUCH EASIER.  I mean how many of you are tired of me complaining to you that I again lost my phone?  Here now I can use the new app with TEP and make my phone sound and alarm.
 
We gotta do more to be proactive in keep security of information on our phones.  Don't you agree?  If you do not do this and you lose your data with my info, you will be toast!
 
REMEMBER:  JUST ONE WEEK LEFT.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment