8.28.2011

I am Whole again


Girls have I got news for you...My depression is gone!  I finally got the delivery of my breast prosthesis and I am Whole again.  Yippee.  Well you know how badly you all felt for me after my surgery.  I didn't want to bring you down.  Those who visited me in the hospital mostly  saw me AS MY HAPPY GO LUCKY SELF.  But you on this blog list who are amongst my best friends knew better.  I was sure that life, I especially mean my appearance to the opposite sex. 
As I wrote you the real breast website is terrific.  It only took a short time even with the customization they offered.  I am sad no more.  And it looks so real.  I can even ware all my sexist dresses, no matter how revealing they are, and I feel comfortable.  To prove it dear friends, I want you to come over for a pool party Friday night, just us girls on the best friends list.  You will be amazed.  Some of you may still be jealous of me!
And my depression is gone.  It may sound shallow to any of you who never had the need of
 a prosthesis, especially a breast prosthesis.  Believe me it is not...I was absolutely devastated after the removal.  My doctor said to try this first before going any anti depressant and was he ever right.

No comments:

Post a Comment