8.11.2011

The plus in Roamans.com plus size dresses

I have been buying large sizes all my adult life and I have never been more satisfied. Besides having a huge selection of styles going to 44w, these are the "extra Pluses" for me that I have learned to enjoy and expect from Roamans:

  1. The return privilege makes my shopping feel safe and easy. I know I can try things that might or might not work and it will not cost me an arm and a leg! They have a terrific system where I can pay a flat rate of six bucks plus change and drop it at any ups store or pick up location. for a dollar fifty more, they will come to my house to pick it up. AND there is NO writing for me to do: the return label is all printed and is included with your order. This offers me the service I want.
  2. Here is my "plus " number two: There are over thirty categories of plus size  dresses at Romans. You know about my big trip to the Caribbean. Well Bathing suits are one of the 30 categories. Others include sweaters, panties, denim, shoes, lingerie, special occasions, bras, etc etc. Just take a quick look at their site and you will see what i mean. Any way for fun in the sun in the Caribbean I had all I wanted and needed of everything at prices that still allowed me to enjoy my sunshine vacation.
Girls, you know I only go where customer satisfaction is assured. Roamans is no exception! I have found that they are perfect for gifts too. I can choose something and pick one of their perfect gift cards to go with it. Or somethings I use their gift card service, sent by them with a personalized note from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment