8.04.2011

Great Deal on NET10 unlimited plan

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Aloha dear friends.  You know I have told you in the past about how good NET10 prepaid phone service is for me.  Now is the time to check it out and see the Light because they have an incredible new feature:  you can have UNLIMITED talk, text and data for only a flat 50 dollars a month.  And still no contract.  And no other fees, hidden or otherwise.
 
    The thing my wife Susan loves is that when we went away for the summer we switched to the minimum plan so we had phone for just our basic needs for less than 50 cents a day.  Susan says you can go back and forth each month and use the unlimited plan only when you think it will pay for you.
 
Plus now they have a wider selection of phones from 10 dollars for basic to 60 dollars for a brilliant smart phone.    You can go into any of the many stores or the site I mentioned above.  When you renew, you can do it from your own phone as well.  And of course the basic benefits of Net10 are there:  nationwide service, local and long distance calling at their low low prices.  No credit checks and no contracts.  Unused minutes do carry over.  If you want you can give them your existing number and use that, or get a new one.  Choice, That's what I love about Net 10
 
I was the  first in my family to go for the higher priced contracts. I rejoice now that I have been with Net 10 for four years.  I don't have the huge bills and unexpected fees and contracts you can't get out of unless you pay a fortune. The last time I did that it cost me 200 dollars and I was left with an expensive phone that I could not use. I am a real NET10 customer.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment