8.03.2011

Finding the Perfect Scrubs


When I started working as a Care Assistant, I bought five pairs of scrubs in one of the stores here in our town.    During my first day of work, I saw some of my co-workers wore the identical scrubs. but not as nice a design as mine.  I am not so happy that I got five scrubs that will not be so useful for me. 
At my hospital I saw some of my co-workers had unique designs and styles of  scrubs, something that only they wore. I liked that. I asked them and they said to order online. They recommended http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/  for good quality and design scrubs. I placed my order online for discount scrub sets  and that gave me the best deal ever! I am glad I made the right decision. 
And girls, do you want to know the best part?  My husband Henry loves them and thinks I'm the greatest for both having unique designs and saving money at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment