7.17.2011

Home Security

We traveled a lot and left the house with double lock doors. I am always worried how safe those locks are. I was always thinking on how travel with a safer way to leave our home. I did  some research about it but did not have the time or the motivation to get security device. We live in a retirement condo. There were news that two units was being burglarized and that changed my level of need to make our home safer. I discuss this to my family and we all agreed to find ways to make our house safer where ever we are.

We are in the Philippines at this time for a family vacation leaving our house but we are very confident that it is being taken care of the some security device that we installed. The Setup and monthly fee are very affordable.
 I have some friends in the mainland and they did the same thing of making their house safe. Kris trusts Home Security Tuscaloosa in her area, she mentioned it while we were chatting online. We were also talking about DIRECT TV for home entertainment. We very glad that we have something in common.

1 comment:

  1. Yup! safety first! I remember that was an election day when I left home the doors were unlocked and then my two extra cp was stolen... so sad...

    ReplyDelete