6.18.2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products Infants Pain Reliever

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 
I need to tell you about my experience at Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products  and their infant liquid pain reliever for infants. I just tried it for Tommy and I am a believer. As a young adult with four children our family does have our share of pain: My husband is no exception, he has bad days when I drag out the Walgreens Extra strength pain reliever. And me , I borrow my mother-in-law's Arthritis pain med. She lives in the apartment attached to our house.
Even the infant, our newest just a year old gets the pharmacist's help at Walgreens. It is the latest of the Walgreens brand health and wellness products that I use. I save more than 2 dollars too. 
I was always familiar with Walgreens other pain relief products but this give me the most satisfaction help for my baby. They have an infant liquid pain reliever. The pharmacist will tell you the exact dose to give your precious very young one. My two who are 3 and 11 get regular strength Walgreens brand health and wellness pain reliever. 
 
You know when Tylenol was talked of the market, one of the other big retailers jacked up their prices so much. Even now, at my Walgreens I save TWO DOLLARS on every bottle of regular strength. 
I am gushing about this because is like everything else on my blog: I use it and my friends try things I try and we talk and we know the differences. I know that at Walgreens there is always the assurance that anything I do not like, I can return for a full refund. And the active ingredient is the same as the 2 dollar a bottle more brand.
 
One of the important things you should know about Walgreens
 
Purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product supports bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.
a. Walgreens will contribute up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.
b. The Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ will provide free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities. Some of those services will include preventive health tests through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour and vouchers redeemable in select stores.
c. For details, visit walgreens.com/waytowell. 
d. Please only reference this program as: Walgreens Way to Well Fund™
 
Attention Readers: Several bloggers are giving away some Walgreen Gift Cards! Check this giveaways out.
 
 
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment: