3.20.2011

Chickens in Kauai, Hawaii

Last Friday we went to of the gulf course in Poipo. Sorry guys, It hard to remember the name for it was a Hawaiian word. I know I should be smart enough to take picture of the entrance where it was written.

So we got up from our car, while my friend is busy preparing her dog for a walk, I took my camera out and got ready to take beautiful views around us. Suddenly a crowd of chickens where running towards my directions. As they where not afraid for human. I think they where to stay close to human because some tourist feed them.

In the other parts of the Island chickens ran away from us easily, they got scared. But when in public places such a parking lot and beaches where there people feed them, they got crazy running for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment