2.07.2011

TABASCO Original Red for Family and Friends

This post brought to you by TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.


Every time we go for groceries, we always check to see that we have TABASCO® Original Red as one of the FULL EXTRA BOTTLES of our favorites in our shopping list.  My family loves it and uses it many times a week if not daily.  My husband cries if we run out.  My Auntie won’t eat her eggs.  Really.  So we keep one or two extra unopened bottles at all times.


My made at home lunch which I take to my school job daily is not perfect if I do not include Tabasco red hot in a small container.  (The department and discount stores have a big selection of perfect 3 once containers now due to carry on baggage restrictions.)   Lunch time is one of my favorite parts of the day at work.  I can chat with my friends and we can share Tabasco Original Red if someone forgets their sauce.  Sometimes, someone buys a big bottle and keeps it in the fridge as one of the foods to share.   


A week ago, my co-worker was a little worried about her neighbor asking a favor to have a super bowl part right at their place. They live in the same apartment building.  She can’t imagine how difficult it will be, especially kids running all around their area. We told her to  just enjoy the day! It’s not everyday after all. Then after 2 days, she finally get over her worry and even invited us to attend the party. Of course, we will not go there without a Pizza with Tabasco Original Red sauce.  


We love a weekend  brunch.  We may have meat, seafood, or pasta.  As a kid I just liked the “hot” in Tabasco sauce.  Now, as an adult, I love the subtle increase in flavor of all these foods that Tabasco original red brings out.
Finally, We know that you will like these TABASCO® Original Red ideas: Pizza Perfected and Game-Day Party Menu
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment