2.24.2011

Experience Become.com

OH MY Gosh... I can't believe the shopping experience at www.become.com.  Yes it is true. We went to Santa Fe NM and saw the greatest things and I just had to have some things like it. But how to afford it. Well Become lets us become the people we wanted to be. Sectional Couches are the main thing that I missed from my upbringing in a big suburban home in MA. Just look at the ones on display from the become site. We got ours there and it was so easy and absolutely satisfying. Now we can have two conversation pits going at once or just one big one at our parties. When we have friends over, Hubby can talk with his buddy and I can focus on MY friend. Candice Olson furniture is really great.

Also at Become we got the greatest Zebra wall paper. It makes me drool!!!!!! And it was affordable. Really easy on our budget. The images on this paper keep me occupied better than my favorite TV shows like American idol, AFV and different court shows. I spend much time relaxing and imagining the most interesting things sitting there in the Living room with our new the zebra print.

You know hubby does business at home sometimes...I hate this but he does bring home the bacon so to speak. And I love him. SOOOOO at become.com we found the perfect lift top coffee table to go in this great new living room. It has a LIFT TOP which allows him to keep his forms for customers at hand.

We can be entertaining and if someone likes his "pitch" he can whip out the form and get the signature with leaving the room.....I LOVE IT! Please write to me if you have similar or dissimilar experiences. For me, till I learn better, I will do my shopping at Become as it has really help us to Become who we are and wanted to be all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment