2.20.2011

Bloggers Trail : My new blog from wordpress

Last November 23rd 2010, I decided to create another blog called the "Bloggers Trail". I had previous blog  named thebloggerstrail.blogspot.com. These two blog have the same concepts. It's all about blogging tips and tricks and other online earning ventures success and failures. The new Bloggers Trail is very improve and has its own domain from bluehost.com through wordpress. Somebody recommended it while I was reading a great successful residual earner online. I gave it a try.


At first, I was very excited created and adding widgets to my blog. After a day or two, I received great good comments. After a week, more and more comments were added. Of course, I read and approved it manually. Some looks sincere while others look spammy. I became more suspicious everyday. Are they real or not? Someone posted a comment and it says that all comments above are ridiculous. It really does not help me and my readers. All are general comments, it does not mention any of my article's topic and it was all praises and promotions of their products. They all want to be approved that is why they made those dumb comments.


Anyways, I disabled all my articles' comment there and I think I am very happy with my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment