2.15.2011

Beep your cost down

I am very into doing funny things:  I went to the Los  Angeles auto repair and parts shop and got a "BACK - UP BEEPER" .   This was the same place that sold me the head gasket for my Honda civic but that is another story.   Well, I figured out which wire under the back of the car ran to the back up lights and cut into that circuit for the beeper.  Now when I go into reverse in a crowed parking lot, I feel safer.  It is less likely that I bump someone!  


I found this place from repairpal.com. It is a free site that I use to check estimates from repair places.  There is an iphone app too so I can get help easily in a new place.  It is an independent unbiased opinion from professionals as to what a repair should cost.  It is simple enough to use that my grandmother can do it.  Next time you here a Honda civic beeping like a truck, wave, its me! smile.

1 comment: