9.04.2010

Nubz: Perfect Edible Dental Dog Chews for Jake

During summer our Trip to Alaska, we left our three-legged miniature poddle dog to our neighbor. We asked her a favor to take care of Jake for 5 weeks since we can not bring him to our vacation destination.
After the travel, we finally saw Jake. He looked fine, well-groomed except for his breath - bad breath! Lol. There is something wrong with his smile. As if it is not sincere. I asked him to smile again by showing his teeth. And then, right then I found out that his teeth is nasty yellow cornish color. "What happen to your teeth and gums?" I asked Jake. He just looked at me. Maybe the old dental dog chews were not given or it was not a good one. But I still wanted to treat Jake a better one. I started to ask some of my aquaintances who have dogs, a few of them recommended Nylabone Nubz, Edible Dental Dog Chews. I tried searched it online for reviews and information. At that time, I told myself, this is what I am looking for : helps clean teeth, freshens breath and reduce plaque and tartar build up, made with real chicken, gluten-free formula.
If you are a costco member, you can find it in the monthly coupon book ($3.50 value) - valid August 19th-September 12th. Hurry.
With or without coupon. It is worth to try this Nubz Dental Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment