8.10.2010

Why Social Spark is the best?

I am a mathematics teacher and I never plan to write articles, I love  numbers and even have my masters degree in teaching math. But I found myself writing in Social Spark since 2008 on and off.

When I started writing this site, it helps me improved my writing skills even though English is my Second language. Here are some points why I loved this site: 

  1. The posts submitted are not auto approved. Although I read that they have auto approval. But I like the manual approval best because I learned my mistakes and it helps me check my grammar and add more contents if necessary. I think advertisers will be glad too because they will get quality posts.
  2. Social Spark gives bloggers a chance to resubmit, I am not sure if it is infinite or in a reasonable period of time.  I am a member of ehow and they just deleted some members' articles without any prior notice. That was very bad, imagine how much time we spent to make how to articles?
  3. Accepts non US bloggers. And I think it  does not affect any advertisers' businesses because they have the best Team to check each submission for revisions. Very sweet...! 
  4. I wanna say more but it's time to go to bed. 
P.S. 
I love Costumer Love' visits my email box, it makes a difference reading than reading from "the ehow team",  "firehow admin", "squidoo team", etc. NOT SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment