8.14.2010

I love Sponsored Tweets!

I have just signed sponsored tweets 2 weeks ago and so far I love it. It is not really a hard work to do. I don't need to think too much to submit any advertisers requirements for their tweets. It's just I am doing my usual routine in facebook and twitter. The main difference is that I get paid every time I tweet and / or retweet any qualified opportunities in my account.

I am not really making a living for online earning. It's love what I am doing, and extra money is a bonus. I can give it to charity, buy fabrics for my sewing crafts and donate to the long term care facility in my county and make soccer ball pillow for special kids at school.

I told my sister about it and enjoyed it too. I have a referral link in case you want to join under me, maybe I can guide you but the site HELP and FAQ explain every single thing you want to know.

SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment