8.08.2010

I love SocialSpark!

My first post in Social Spark was about True Love last October 14, 2008 and I made $16.50 for the post after it was approved by customer love. Since then, I started to promote my blog and to reserve qualified available offers from their advertisers. I made almost $500 with them since I did not had that much offers and also there were too many bloggers competed for every offers. I also joined few get paid to blog sites like Payperpost which is a sister company of Social Spark. After few months or maybe almost a year of not seriously taken some offers at Social Spark, I decided to be active again. Why? I found out that it is the best site for article writing with upfront payments. But getting approved by  costumer love to get back to writing, means that I needed to post more new contents in my blogs for at least two weeks so that I can keep going. I did and now, I started writing.

When I was ready, I tried to reserve some offers, created posts and submitted my content. I was nervous whether or not I will be accepted again. I waited for almost two weeks and then, I started receiving emails from them about "you post has been approved'! Sweet! I made 5 posts on that day and after two weeks I got $96.50  pending payout in my account.

I think I made the right decision of joining Social Spark again. I convinced my sister to join and I sometimes asked her to make some post for me.

Thank you Social Spark and More power.

No comments:

Post a Comment